Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Share & Voice: Photo's

I LOVE being outside in nature doing whatever: hiking, swimming, sight-seeing, you name it. Since I love being outdoors so much, I figured I would share some of my favorite photo's of favorite places...

4th of July Fireworks...A night full of fun, bonfires, good food & good people



Tetagouche Park overlook in Northern MN


Canal Park in Duluth MN

One of the biggest snowfalls of the year...BEAUTIFUL! :)




My favorite place...Shovel Point (near Silver Bay, MN)! It was cloudy this day, but on a sunny day it is so pretty here!

Another picture of Tetagouche Park in Northern MN

View from a beach at Split Rock Lighthouse Park near Silver Bay, MN

   I guess you guys can tell that northern MN is my favorite place and has the prettiest places :) If you are ever looking for somewhere so go sightseeing or just to visit, I would definitely recommend this region!











2 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures!! I like that each description is right on the picture. Pictures are great because you can remember the fun memories and have lasting art. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. They really show your passion for being outside. I also really liked that you shared some of your favorite places with us. The description of the pictures really helped me to picture where it was as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an eco-friendly comment :)