Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Share & Voice: Eco-Friendly Flooring

   For this weeks Share & Voice, I looked at a website about eco-friendly flooring called "Eco-Friendly Flooring". This website is so cool! They offer all types of flooring including bamboo, recycled glass, and reclaimed & sustainable wood. All of their floorings are sustainable, recycled, and easy to recycle again. Their headquarters are located in Madison, WI.

Dog friendly recycled cork
Recycled metal tiles
Recycled glass tiles

Kid friendly recycled linoeleum


3 comments:

  1. This is a great find! It is exciting to see that this flooring is eco-friendly and looks beautiful! I also like that is is made in Wisconsin--close to home.

    Are these floors cost friendly as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the floors look great! You can't even tell they're eco-friendly! I bet it's pretty expensive though, right? I love the first picture. That must be bamboo??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, who knew that you could recycle all of those things to make something as useful as flooring. I love the cork flooring! I think it's my favorite and it just looks so nice. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an eco-friendly comment :)