Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Weekly Reflection: Weeks 1 - 7

   So far in this Environmental Health class I have learned so many things! We have gone over a lot, such as plastic water bottles, the food industry and animal treatment, and learning to blog. My favorite thing to learn about thus far was genetically modified foods. Genetically modified foods seem to me to be just wrong and something I feel needs to be labeled on the packaging the food comes in. It is not proven to be safe, and our children are starting to be born with defects and such. I learned that I am super passionate about this and it is definitely something I want to work on for my Advocacy Project.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that GMOs have been an interesting topic that we have discussed. I am so excited to hear that you have discovered a passion from this class!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an eco-friendly comment :)